Global e-wallet service Sticpay adds Ness LAB’s token as payment method
Global e-wallet service Sticpay has officially announced that it has forged a strategic partnership with Ness LAB, a project aimed at building a blockchain-based information economy. Under the new partnership, Sticpay will support the deposit and withdrawal of Ness LAB’s tokens, NESS, within its e-wallet service. It will also add NESS as a payment method, posing an opportunity for NESS to access a major payment network and become a widely recognized payment method.
- Sticpay provides a borderless, online e-wallet and a global payment gateway.
- Sticpay facilitates real-time cross-border remittances and payments and also allows crypto purchases with fiat currencies.
1.3 Key Points
- Customers can send/receive money via their Sticpay accounts within one minute regardless of where the sender/receiver is.
- International remittances are processed using the local banks of Sticpay’s partners, shortening the transfer time from 2–3 days to just 1 day.
- Customers can send/receive money through STICPAY’s local partner banks in different countries, reducing the transfer fees from the typical 5% to around 1 to 2%.
- Sticpay enables withdrawals at local banks in various countries and locations such as Korea, Japan, Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, China, Hong Kong, Australia, the Phillippines, Thailand, and Africa.
- A customer can use various deposit methods such as credit/debit cards, local bank transfers, and crypto to transfer funds to a receiver’s Sticpay wallet.
- Sticpay is the ideal payment solution for merchants with a multinational client base. Sticpay is a partner with many merchant accounts in diverse industries, such as online shops, online games companies, and FX margin trading brokers.
- Sticpay supports more than 60 currencies, including crypto.
- Sticpay boasts availability in more than 200 countries. To put into perspective, Web3 payment platform MoonPay is available in more than 160.
1.4 About STICPAY
2.2 Key Points
- Ness LAB is a key partner of crypto-focused media outlet CoinNess.
- Ness LAB aims to expedite new connections within the information economy.
- The NESS token serves as the foundation for Ness LAB’s ecosystem, providing a means of exchange and value transfer within platforms.
- Its reward system encourages users and stakeholders to participate in contributing to the success of platforms.
- The integration of governance models ensures participation from and inclusivity of platforms and their communities.
2.3 Case of CoinNess-NESS Collaboration
2.4 About NessLab
3. STICPAY X NESS
3.1 Expected Outcome
- The partnership aims to tap into the market of Sticpay’s over 1 million users, attracting them to the NESS ecosystem.
- International users of Sticpay can engage with crypto news platforms CoinNess and CoinNess Global.
- With Sticpay supporting transfers in 60 currencies, NESS gains inclusion on a major payment network.
- Participants in the NESS ecosystem can use Sticpay payment solutions to gain easier access to the Web3 economy.
- Given that over 5,000 corporate clients have adopted Sticpay, NESS has a clear pathway to become a novel payment method.
- Through this partnership, individuals unfamiliar with crypto wallets or token transfers will have the opportunity to explore the crypto industry by using NESS.
3.2 Partnership Benefits
- NESS deposits, withdrawals, and payments via Sticpay will waive fees for users.
- This marks the first launch of a zero-fee event for Sticpay. (Up until now, the lowest fees were set at 1%.)